Monday, March 28, 2011

FROM CUENCA TO QUEENSLAND – A NEW LOOK

LIKE THE NEW BACKGROUND?

My new look blog page comes courtesy of my daughter.  Now, to readers with family that shouldn’t be at all unusual, most offspring today have far superior technical skills than their severely computer illiterate and old fashioned mums and dads.

The unusual part about this change of page is that the whole process was performed oceans and continents apart.  Me sitting at my computer on beautiful Straddie, and Jenny, fingers flying on her computer in far away Cuenca.

And the other wonderful part about this new look 50 YEARS TRAVEL ROUND THE WORLD is the photo Jen and Chris chose to host my blog page.

It’s the shot they took from the window seat of the Boeing jet as they started out on their long odyssey to Ecuador; their last sight of Queensland, last goodbye to Australia.  

I love it, hope you all do too!

Thank you Jenny and Chris...............


Meanwhile, just a few of my favourite Cuenca snaps...

ME, JEN & THE EKAT MAN



With son in law Chris

A safety conscious cow...

Old friends chatting

On tippy toes

At least the flowers were real


Enthralled

Kookaburra Cafe takes shape

A refusal to smile

A meeting of minds

The long and the short of it

Sunday in Cuenca

Taking a stroll

And that's enough reminiscing for one day....Adios Amigos.
oOo

Robyn Mortimer ©2011

Next post about the man who is either Tollemache or Thomas Eslick is taking a while to shape, shouldn’t be too much longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, your comments good, bad or indifferent are always welcome..your anonymity will be respected. But remember if you want me to reply you will need to supply a contact email address otherwise I will never know who you are.